Lab Test with Saline Bali
We offer a wide range of comprehensive lab tests. From basic blood check for fever, dengue, typhoid, to stool test for Traveler’s Diarrhea, also STD test and other diagnostic tests; we’ve got you all covered!
Our medical staff will draw the sample(s) at your location, so you just need to wait and expect things to be done conveniently.
What to expect before, during and after the visit:
- You can consult your symptoms with our doctor and he will determine which package or test is suitable for you, or any custom treatment to better treat your issues.
- Schedule your appointment time
- A licensed medical professional will come to you to do draw the sample(s)
- Your sample(s) will be sent directly to the lab
- Our team will interpret your test and discuss with you to help you understand the lab results
How it Works
Our Home Visit Lab Services includes an at-home sample draw, lab process, and a consultation with our doctor to review your results.
At-Home Lab Draw
Lab Results Review
- A test package to diagnose dengue fever that is rampant in Bali
- Complete Blood Count
NS1 Dengue Antigen
URINE FESES TEST
- A diagnostic test to detect a wide range of illnesses including Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), Kidney Disease, Diabetes, Parasites and Bali Belly causes.
- Complete Urinalysis
- A test package to diagnose typhoid infections that has fever as its only symptom
- Complete Blood Test
- A check-up to test your sugar/ glucose level in your blood for diabetic patients or for screening purposes.
- Random Glucose
- A test to check the fat level in your body.
- Total Cholesterol
- A test to check the electrolyte level in your body, for those who suspect themselves of dehydration or electrolyte loss due to diarrhea, heavy exercise etc.
- A complete test package to check your kidney function.
- A complete package to check if you have any Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD).
- Hepatitis B
Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
- An anemia panel is a group of blood tests that is used to help identify anemic blood disorders and determine the underlying cause.